My love for Sarcasm!

Posted by Donovan Jahiko , Monday, August 17, 2009 6:36 AM

As per merriam "Sarcasm" is defined as

  • a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
  • a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm
Otherwise known as wit!

which only means it takes Intel to pull that off and even get them! I love the fresh smell of sarcastic remarks! In fact i eat them for breakfast! *I wish*

I'm not being full of myself *just to clear the air* I'm just saying I comprehend, adore the humor and beauty of sarcasm.

I remember I told someone "Hey I'm really sorry to burst your bubble but you know what the universe is laughing behind your back, poor girl" I had to tell her or i might start laughing at her too, I was trying to be nice right?!

And let me tell yah Sarcasm is just one of the services i offer and mind you it's free so take it!

It's quite admirable when one attempts to use be sarcastic however I'll stop admiring when you can't pull it off.

Sarcasm is a Language and thus you need to practice.. Try doing that in the mirror and I might say your a genius but remember talent is talent ~wink~

I'm getting bored with my job. I thought i wanted a career and wear a tie, turns out i just want the pay check and that's why i pretend to work and they pretend to pay me! don't you just love this world!

Cheers!

1 Response to "My love for Sarcasm!"

Anonymous Says:

nabiktima ko ani...it worked on me haha...haunting me up to now even haha!

Post a Comment